The Circle of Light Moscow International Festival is an annual event at which lighting designers and audiovisual artists from various countries reinvent the architecture of Moscow. For a few days Moscow will turn into a light universe while fascinating building projections will color the streets and fantastic multimedia shows utilizing light, flame, lasers and fireworks will shake the viewers to the core. As always admission to all festival venues is free.
The Educational Program is another side of the Festival. Workshops and presentations by top International light designers and artists are the main profile of the Program. Any of the above is completely free but require pre-registration.
ART VISION PROJECTION MAPPING AND VJING COMPETITION IS RUN AS PART OF THE CIRCLE OF LIGHT FESTIVAL. THE COMPETITION CAN BE ENTERED IN THREE NOMINATIONS:
There is an educational program that takes place during the festival. It includes lectures and workshops with the world class lighting designers. Educational activities are open for visitors, but the pre-registration is needed.
The «Circle of Light» festival has won:
Guinness Book of World Records
- The Largest Water Surface Projection (2018)
- The Most Sparklers Lit Simultaneously (2018)
- Greatest Light Output (2016)
- Largest Projected Video (2015, 2016)
Global Eventex Awards
- Best Festival, Second Prize (2019)
- Best Festival, Third Prize (2019)
- Best Festival of the Year, Grand Prix (2019)
Event of the Year Award
- Best City Festival (2018)
- Best Technical Execution (2018)
- Festival of the Year (2017)
- City Event of the Year (2015)
- Moscow Festivals: Best Moscow Open-Air Event (2018)
- Best Open-Air Event, Active Citizen Project (2017)
- Best Event (2014)
- Event of the Year (2017)
Time of Innovations
- Event of the Year (2015)
The Moscow Times Awards
- Cultural Event of the Year (2014)
Best of Russia/Best.rus
- Best Cultural Event of the Year (2014)
#1 Brand in Russia
- Festival (2013, 2014)
The organizer of the «Circle of Light» festival is the Department of Sport of Moscow.
The coordinator of the festival is LBL Communication Group.
General enquiries: email@example.com